Thursday, January 2, 2014

Storyboards - Dragonheart

Forty eight ...


Forty nine ...


(Laughs to himself)

Most profitable dragon ...



I Should have met you ...
... a long time ago.

There is much gold in the world...


... perhaps when ...

...you've had your fill...


...you'll no longer

...need me.


I am a knight...

...of the old code...

... my word is my bond.





No...


...compunctions then.


About what?


Such deception...

...hardly befits...

a knight ...

... of the old code.

(Laughs)


Policing Heinans...
... lackeys thats a service...
... to mankind.

Is it?

When you squeeze...

... the nobility...

...its the peasants...

...who feel...

...the pinch.

It's not my concern.

Why should i stick my nect out for people...

... afraid to risk their own?

Don't clutter up...


















































































6 comments:

  1. Wow.. these are absolutely amazing. I just loved the staging, I could almost hear the horse's hooves and the dragon's feet as they were walking through the forest. The movement and even the water scene is amazing. There are no dialogues, but it's so clear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome and inspiring! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely amazing. The acting and the sense of place is super-clear and striking. Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This movie have a spaciel place in my heart.. wonderful

    ReplyDelete

web counter